JOB OPPORTUNITIES

We have no job openings at this time.

VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES

We are always looking for volunteers to help us out in the United States and in Haiti. If you are interested in helping out with our Annual Gala, distribution events, or travelling to Haiti to teach, or in some other way in our ACTIVE PROJECTS, please, Contact us.

INTERNSHIP PROGRAM

HavServe is seeking interns to help grow the organization and fulfill its mission and vision.

As HavServe is in its infancy, it is a great opportunity for enthusiastic and energetic interns to learn about what it takes to build a nonprofit all-volunteer organization and to have real hands-on experience developing the organization, including its structure and programs.

While there is flexibility in the terms and conditions, ideal candidates would be able to provide 10-15 hours a week for a minimum of six months.

The intern will be given instruction and working in a variety of areas directly with our CEO including:

  • Fundraising
  • Donor cultivation
  • Event planning and execution
  • Operating within a small business environment and volunteer program
  • Creating and delivering reports
  • Researching
  • Constant Contact (database management)
  • Writing
  • Marketing/Advertising/Social Media

Interested applicants should submit a resume and cover letter to volunteer@havserve.org.

OTHER WAYS TO HELP

Learning_and_reading3bWhen you make a gift to HavServe, you’re making an investment in young people. For 5 years, HavServe has amplified the energy, creativity, passion, and power of volunteering activities to create meaningful community change. Your support ensures that more kids in more rural communities will have the chance to serve as the leaders of tomorrow.

How will my donation be used?

With your support…

HavServe activates, funds, trains, and recognizes young people and their adult allies in isolated communities.

With HavServe’s programs…

Young people strengthen their communities through awareness, service, advocacy, and community projects.

With young people’s education and leadership…

Kids-reachfortheballCommunities are healthier, greener, smarter, fairer, cleaner, and safer.

Stronger communities benefit you, and all of us.

Your financial contribution to HavServe will be used to help make service the common expectation and the common experience of every young person in the communities we touch. 90% of all charitable contributions go directly to HavServe’s active projects and programs, with the remaining 10% supporting operating costs necessary to maintain the high quality of our volunteer involvement and our programs.

In addition to charitable contributions, you may consider supporting HavServe’s work through our Sustainable Gifts Shop, our Retailers, or by becoming a volunteer or pro-bono consultant.