Haiti Sports for Development (HS4D)™: HavServe’s Youth Soccer Program (HYSP): Whole Child Tenets
- Each player enters HS4D/HYSP to learn and practices good soccer skills.
- Each player enters HS4D/HYSP healthy and learns about and practices a healthy lifestyle.
- Each player learns in an environment that is physically and emotionally safe for players and coaches.
- Each player is actively engaged in learning and is connected to community service/service learning and broader community caring.
- Each player has access to personalized learning and is supported by qualified, caring coaches trained by HS4D/HYSP International Coaches.
- Each player is challenged to be an active member of his/her community and the world (Character Education, Tree planting, and community clean-up, and the objectives of the 8 Millennium Development Goals)
- Each player is challenged academically and prepared for success in school, caring for his/her community or further study and for employment and participation in a global environment.
To learn more: http://www.havserve.org/soccer.php