- Share your knowledge on volunteerism, Sustainable Development Goals, and sustainable development for Haiti tips, and advice with hundreds of thousands of change-makers on social media by writing for HavServe.
- Ask questions or answer volunteer-related threads in our forums. Share how volunteerism can have an impact on implementing the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals in Haiti.
What We Need
- Well-written and compelling blog posts on volunteerism, Sustainable Development Goals, and sustainable development for Haiti.
- Messaging that is consistent with brand identity, public relations strategy and communications objectives
How This Will Help
We are going to use these stories on our blog page, in the media, on Facebook and in our marketing materials to get the good word out on volunteerism, the Sustainable Development Goals and sustainable development tips for Haiti. Also, we hope this will increase our volunteer and donor base.
What We Have In Place
We currently have a blog page with writing guidelines, a communication plan and an active social media presence which should make it easy for you to get started. We also have market area snapshots and the ability to provide any other information you need.
Volunteers: 5 hours a week – Organizations: 5 hours
Remote (work anywhere)
This project requires a short interview with HavServe team. If your application is accepted, you’ll receive an email from HavServe with instructions to schedule a call.
- Prep: Distribution of prep materials
- Volunteer Manager shares details of current online presence and general goals for blogging
- Milestone 1: Analysis and feedback
- Volunteer Manager provides feedback, which Professional incorporates
- Milestone 2: Document creation
- Professional drafts blog posts which includes overall goals, messaging guidelines and metrics overview
- Milestone 3: Explanation and training
- Professional delivers final blog for final review
- After blog post is shared, Professional assists with evaluating key metrics and any subsequent suggestions to improve readers engagement.
Prerequisites for Professional
• Background in writing, online marketing, or communications
• Deep understanding of blog and how to build a following from scratch
Prerequisites for HavServe
• A dedicated staff member willing to learn and sustain a social media presence
• Ideas about key messages you need to convey and to what audiences